Whatsapp: 0086-186-27558166 Wechat ID: bizinchina / / /
STIN Consulting Service for Certification
China is not only the largest exporter but also the largest importer for lot of items on the globe. Only qualified products  can 
be allowed to produce, sell and distribute in China. If you’d like to enter into the huge China market, you have to apply and 
register following certificates first: 

 CCC Certificate
The China Compulsory Certificate mark, commonly known as CCC Mark, is a compulsory safety mark for many products imported,
 sold or used in the Chinese market. It was implemented on May 1, 2002 and became fully effective on August 1, 2003.
CFDA Registration
The CFDA (China Food and Drug Administration) is the highest administration authority in charge of regulation and control of medical 
devices for whole China. CFDA certificate is required in medical device, food and drug manufacturing, sale and distribution etc in China. 
MARA License
According to the provision of import feed and feed additives registration measures from the Ministry of Agricultural and Rural Affairs of the People’s Republic of China, The first time foreign enterprises export feed and feed additives to China should apply and get registration license issued by Ministry of Agricultural and Rural Affairs China ( MARA) otherwise they will not be allowed to sell and use the product in China, Also like the new “measure” required for overseas enterprises to apply for Import registration for their products shall entrust an authorized agent in China to handle the registration on their behalf. Overseas factories who want to export feed or food products to China need to apply for GACC Access. Pet food, Feed additives and part of feed ingredients need apply for REGISITERED LICENSE to Ministry of Agriculture (MARA). We call it the application of MARA License. 
GACC Registration
As required by China Customs regulations, all feed, feed additives, and food exported to China from overseas suppliers/manufacturers need to be registered according to different products, levels, and requirements implemented by the General Administration of Customs of China ( GACC) which is the government's body responsible for product and enterprise registration access. This process is also called GACC registration service. 
QS mark:  
The QS mark (formally the Industrial Product Manufacturing License) is a Chinese quality and safety mark for food, beverages and other products. Introduced in 2003, it is managed by the AQSIQ. The license is required for many product categories if they are both manufactured and sold in China
For other certifications like ISO, HACCP, CQC etc, we can also help you apply and register in China, please contact
 STIN consultants for details. 
STIN consultants can tell you:
Why do you need CCC certificate and how to apply and register it? 
Why do you need CFDA certificate and how to apply and register it?

Why do you need GACC registration and how to apply and register it?
Why do you need MARA license and how to apply ?
Why do you need QS mark and how to apply and register it?
Which Chinese government organ is responsible for the registration of this certificate? 
What are the follow-up services from the government organ? 
We are local Chinese experts and we are here to help you out at any time upon request. Certification and Registration
 is something complicated for foreigners in China and every single mistake in application can be detrimental to your 
company marketing in China, hence, local professional assistance is very important in your business in China. 

Still have any questions ? Contact Us Now !

About Us | Contact Us | Payment Terms | Partners Whatsapp: 0086-186-27558166 Wechat ID: bizinchina COPYRIGHT 2023.STIN All RIGHTS RESERVED 备案号:湘ICP备18001976号-2